Friday 23 December 2011

TAG | Get ready with me

Hello dolls,

It's been a while since I did a tag and I've only ever done one so i thought I could do this one to add to it and spice up my channel a bit :) Hope you're all doing well. There isn't really anything special to this look just a twist to my everyday face by sparkling it up a bit with some silver eyeshadow on the lower lash line. This helps to brighten up my eyes and also it's not snowing in maidstone :( so I thought this would add to the christmasy spirit I haven't really been feeling. :'( .



Products used: 
Sleek's oh so special palette 
2True liquid eyeliner 
Great Lash mascara by Maybelline 
Mauve it over, revlon 
In the buff, Beauty uk
Revlon's photo ready foundation in cappuccino and Caramel. 
MUA velvet face primer 
Sleek luminaire concealer L05 
MUA gloss shade 5 





Thanks for reading this post dolls..

to read more about the outfit read the post below :)

toodles

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews