Wednesday 28 December 2011

MAKEUP | Rihanna's TTT album cover Inspired look

Hello dolls, 


I know I've been updating quite a lot i do apologise if it's all too much to keep up with. I appreciate your constant interest. Well this tutorial is a lot more different than my others. Faster, much more fun and need i mention inspired by rihanna. All of you TTT lovers out there need to watch this i loooooove riri. I think she's amazing and this is my little tribute to her. Enjoy the extra bit towards the end. :P  




Products used: 

Face 

MUA - velvet face primer 
Revlon photo ready foundation in cappuccino and caramel 
Sleek's hide it concealer 

Eyes 

Oh so special divine eyeshadow palette by sleek 
2true liquid liner 
Great lash mascara  Maybeline

Cheeks 

Sleek face contour kit in medium 
MUA blush shade 4 

Lips 

Mua lipstick shade 5 
Pink punch maybeline 
Ruby woo MAC








Thanks for reading

Love 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews