Friday 23 December 2011

MAKEUP | Another Christmas Inspired tutorial.

Hello my lovelies,

We're about a day and a couple hours away from christmas, the day most people have anticipated all year. Funny how time flies huh. I actually remember some of the conversations I had on the 25th last year. Just goes to show how everything is just passing us by. Hopefully we are running along at the same pace so we're not left behind. Now enough wabbling. I created this warm nice look that is perfect if you're going to be around friends and family. I really really like this look it's fun and girly and you can play around with different lip colours. I mean go nude if you want ;) Well I hope you find this tutorial useful.








Thanks for reading this post. Hope you all have a delightful christmas with your family, friends and other loved ones. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews