Wednesday 14 December 2011

Beauty with shannelle | Red lips

Hello dolls,

So I've decided to do a new series in which I will be sharing with you How i like to do some certain things when making up, what I use, the benefits and drawbacks and so on. They will feature tutorials and Information about the products used. Please not I am not saying this is the only way to do it. I am just saying this is how I do as some of you may find it useful. So hello to all make up beginners if you're reading this you're in the right place. I'm here to assist you on your road to the world of  beauty :D.

This is the first episode and it was inspired by the wonderful shirley b eniang. She's a beauty blogger herself. And also gives great tips and advice.


Now for the part you're waiting for.....


toodles

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews