Sunday 11 December 2011

RAMBLE | Christmas Gift Guide for Girls

Hello dolls,  


I know it's been quite a while since I wrote a lengthy post as I'm accustomed to filming with my camera however I feel to type today so I shall. This post is a bit different (not to  worry) as I will be discussing gift ideas for the season. 
Now we all love that time of the year when we get three weeks of school or work and get to laze in all day and enjoy the comfort of central heating and a nice mug of hot chocloate. We also love the thrill of spending money on presents for loved ones and friends.  What I love most are the brightly coloured fairy lights, ever green pine trees, and the presents wrapped nicely under the christmas tree. YES! I love christmas which is why I have taken it upon myself to ensure we all have the best christmas ever. 


Now being a Youtuber and lover of all things fashion and PINK, lol I have a couple great ideas for christmas gifts, whether it's your girlfriend, sister, mother, aunty, cousin...the list goes on, there are a lot of things you could get to see that wide grin on their faces. 
Now firstly you want to think of a budget. How much do you intend to spend? For me I keep my budget within a reasonable range like say £10 - £50 because I tend to go up when the person concerned means a lot to me. Now I shall cease to babble on and get to the gist of this post :) 


1. Fragrance
Fragrances are a great Idea for christmas gifts because we all love the aroma of sweet smelling skin. The fragrance, the nice packaging and also they're available in gift sets and come with great deals. Take boots for example if you spend about £20 on a gift set you get a voucher of which you are entitled to £5 pound off any No.7 product which we all know some of us girlies would kill to get our hands on. (Nothing more exciting than a great bargain or discount). The perfume shop also have a lot of great offers in store so make sure you check them out. 


J'adore Dior is a wonderful Idea for starters the bottle is gorgeous. The long gold brace reminds me of the gold choke necklaces you see on some African women from various places like samburu. It portrays in it's design, independence, strength and beauty which would be perfect for any woman. 


2. Cupcakes.


Now I know this may seem a little silly but boy do I love cupcakes. Now it may seem strange that I would list this under gift ideas as it would be demolished in split seconds. However, the idea of cute little cupcakes with pink icing, coloured stars and hearts placed delicately on top makes my heart flutter. I think cupcakes are intricate, gorgeous and need I mention DELICIOUS. Yummy! The best part is they aren't so expensive. You can spend about £10 on a nice set of heavenly cupcakes. 





Don't these look lovely. :') 


3. Make up sets 


It's no secret that make up is a girl's best friend so why not use that to your advantage. Now because it's a festive season there are awesome deals flying all over the place. So, if you're looking to get value and quantity for money then this would be a great choice.  There are thousands of brands to choose from. Chanel, MAC, sleek, Revlon, Rimmel london, Bobby brown. You most definitely can't go wrong. There are also nice make up gift sets available in Argos, boots, superdrug, house of fraiser, and debenhams. If you're looking to go all out with it, I'd suggest estee lauder. Their gift sets are awesome and the packaging is gorgeous. Also some make up brushes would be nice as we need them every now and again. 










5. Bath gift sets and scented candles


Bath sets area a lovely idea for gifts. Who doesn't love smelling good. They also look extremely pretty and have nice packaging. they're inexpensive and shouldn't cost more than £30. Great? 













5. Gift vouchers 


A gift card is probably the best idea of them all as you give the receiver the privilege of picking whatever it is they want at your expense. Kind huh? A debenhams gift card would be a lovely Idea as they do have a lot of nice things in store. River Island, zara and topshop too every girl loves these stores in particular and oh H&M.  Nothing feels as good as spending free money so I'm certain she would be extremely pleased. Gift card amounts vary. You can put up to 500 on a gift card it all depends on how generous you're feeling. 


Well dolls, I hope this helped. There are obviously tons more stuff you could get for christmas but I find these more convenient. I wouldn't necessarily suggest clothing or shoes cause if it's a surprise you can't really go 'hey what's you size?' lol. But yeah you guys get what I mean. Hope you all enjoyed reading this post I shall be back with a tutorial soon so please stay up to date with my posts :)


 Thanks for reading 

Toodles

shannelle
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews