Saturday 24 December 2011

OOTD | Winter Wonderland

Hey dolls,

So I wasn't thinking of making an outfit of the day but something inspired me. I was watching a ton of you tube videos and decided to create a really cute shimmery makeup look for christmas/ new year's day and the colour scheme of the look influenced the colours of the outift. I can't stress how much I love love love these shoes. They're that one pair that stand out amongst the rest of my heels. Just because. I saw a gold pair and I am definitely thinking of getting those. They're stunning! Usually in an outfit there's a particular piece that gives you that wow factor and for me it's the shoes and my earrings. These earrings were my mum's and she gave them to me. They were designed by swarovski. I love all their pieces because they're exquisite and shine like there's no sun.

To find out where my pieces are from watch the clip below. 















I thought to myself perhaps my lovely sparkles are a tad bit too much for the day. So if you wish to turn it down a notch you could wear a pair of brogues and luckily for me I happened to have a sparkled pair. ^_^


Thanks for reading this post dolls. Merry Christmas! :) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews