Friday 23 December 2011

OOTD | Layer up baby cause it's cold outside...

Hello dolls, 

So I'm back again with another Outfit of the day. I was completely motivated because it was really pretty outside yesterday. You should have seen how blue the sky was out here in Maidstone. Well I decided to pull out a pair of old black jeans it's been a while since I took the odd turn so I thought to myself why not? I completely love the colour scheme for the outfit cause I'm a fan of neutral colours. And if you look carefully you'll notice that I've layered up a lot! Neutral colours and layering do go hand in hand at times. 

If you're wondering where my clothes are from: 

Snood : Charity shop £3
Jeans: Next £22
Brogues: Primark  £8 (can't really remember) 
Jacket: HIS 
Top: H&M £7 
Cardigan: Internacionale £12 
Bag: Newlook £26
Bangles: (set of 5) Miss selfridge £6.99















Thanks for reading dolls.

Toodles
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews