Tuesday 20 September 2011

MakeUp Look Inspired by Kerry Washington

 Hey dolls,

So I was going through my Elle magazine and saw a picture of Kerry Washington. I'm sure a majority of you are familiar with the name. I believe she is absolutely stunning and beautiful in a different way. She knows what suits her and like me is a big fan of red lipstick. I decided to look into her style a bit more and came across a picture of her at the emmy's and loved it. So I decided to do my on recreation of the look. It's not entirely different just made to suit me :) I hope you all enjoy the tutorial .

Toodles

Shannelle

xx










1 comment:

  1. ive been going thru all ur blogs and youtube kini in class.. buhahahah..
    what weave is this if i may AXE ...
    bisi

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews