Monday 21 November 2011

MAKEUP | Purple Glamour

So I was flipping through my october issue of elle magazine and came across this stunning look on a model. The clashing of heavy and vibrant colours creating one soft girly look startled me and i decided to recreate the look. It's not exactly wearable, as in on a daily basis but it is fun to try out. So i thought I might as well do a tutorial on it.  I hope you all enjoy it. 


Products used

Face :
MUA velvet face primer 

Revlon Photo ready foundation - caramel and cappucino (mixed together to get my shade.) 

Eyes:

Color institute's 24 baked eyeshadow palette 

Sleek's sparkle eyeshadow palette

NYC's showtime mascara mascara 

MUA Eyeshadow (single) shade 4 

Cheeks

Flamingo (blush) sleek

Lips 

Chanel  emotive 68 

MUA lipgloss shade 5 





Hopenyou found this useful thanks for watching :) 

Shannelle 

 Toodles

 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews