Monday 21 November 2011

MAKEUP | Brown shimmery eyes

Hey dolls,

So I'm back with another tutorial. This look was inspired by rihanna. And I looove it. It's so simple. Simplicity really is the best in its form. Well I used my famous palette to achieve this look and it's ever glowing. lol I just love a bright face.



Products Used: 

Face

Clinique's Repair laser wear focus

Revlon photo ready foundation in caramel and cappuccino (mixed to get my colour)

Sleek luminaire concealer

Eyes 

Famous Trio eyeshadow collection (brown) 

Beauty uk eyeshadow palette 4 

MUA black eyeliner 

Great lash mascara by maybelline 

cheeks 

Sleek (blush) flamingo

Lips 

Revlon Mauve it over 

BarryM limited edition gloss ( light dusty pink) 



Thanks for watching 

toodles 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews