Friday 3 June 2011

OOTD-La dame en fleurs

It's been a while since I did an outfit of the day so I decided to share this with you guys today. The look is casual seeing as I didn't go anywhere special today and is convenient  to wear to almost anywhere. It can be worn to an outing with friends, a laid back dinner or  to the cinema. My hair I curled with my ghd straighteners by wahl. If any of you need a tutorial on this i would be more than happy to do this for you. Below are the details showing you where I got my items from. 

Top: Internacionale - 7 pounds
bottoms (skinny foot jeans): Primark - 8 pounds 
Slippers: 10 
Necklace: newlook - 4.99 pounds



For more pictures go to the ootd section 
bye dolls
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Post , But Where Did You Get Your Bag From?
    Btw , What Weave Is That ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @itsallabouteveryone Thank you. My mum bought it for me its ralph lauren. The weave I'm currently using is premium too. Thanks for checking out my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews