Wednesday 15 June 2011

Oh Na Na What's Her Name..?

Hey dolls,
 I know the weather hasn't been perfect lately but I felt daring and decided to take a go with my outfit today. Haha i was at Peckham today with my sexy beast dorinda aka @xohmydeedee and demi @xohmydee. Had an amazing day with you guys you're not far from the best. Haha too many things happened today well for starters we    saw a hair no no in the bus today i mean why wear an orange wig and to make matters worse she pulled out a pink one and combed it on the bus like 'yeah this bus drive is long lets comb my wig shall we.' well back to the topic lets just say i turned a lot of heads today with my outfit. Don't be afraid to rock prints they are totally in this summer.

Love you all
xx


Top: primark 7.00
Shorts: I cannot remember but you can get nice shorts in Topshop and Newlook 
Shoes: Deicheman  27.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews