Monday 20 June 2011

My signature make up look.

Hi dolls,

Ok so basically i thought i'd share this with you guys seeing as i'd received many nice comments on my make up looks lately. For the past four weeks i have stuck to the same look but just play around with the colour on my lips and the the volume of my mascara and eye pencil. I have become custom to the lazy eye look as i feel it really does complement my big sultry eyes. Although the eye is the same the choice of lip colour tends to influence the whole look and make it look different. If you take a look at the pictures below you'd find that i look a bit different in each picture. To achieve this, I apply pencil to my lower lash line and apply some dark brown eye shadow, then i blend it out with a blending brush which is really simple. I've made a video to show you how i get this done seeing as only writing is never enough. I hope you all find this useful thanks for reading.





Toodles

shannelle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews