Monday 20 June 2011

Californian girl.

Hi dolls,

So as we all know yesterday was father's day and although the weather was a little bit gloomy it wasn't all that bad. I went for quite a different look that day and am glad that I was able to pull it off. Usually people tend to think the maxi dress doesn't look good on 'short people' however if you are able to get a good size it could work out just right. I dressed up my outfit with a denim pullover. and denim-like slippers. Here's a sneakpeak. Feel free to try this out and mail me pictures at themakeupfanatic@hotmail.com














Denim pullover (primark) 10.00
Maxi dress (Internacionale) 29.99
Denim-like sandals (primark) 4.60
Butterfly ring (internacionale) 4.50
Bird ring (primark) 2.00 
Wayferers (ASOS) 12.00
Earrings (superdrug) 0.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews